[Building Sakai] kaltura icon in ckeditor

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:06:12 PST 2013

Please help! I still cannot see kaltrua icon from FCKEditor

The kaltura icon path is as follows:
/reference/library/src/webapp/editor/FCKeditor/editor/plugins/kaltura/kaltura/fckplugin.js:K_kalturaButton.IconPath
= FCKConfig.PluginsPath + 'kaltura/kaltura.gif';

and my current kaltura.gif is located:
./reference/library/src/webapp/editor/ckeditor/plugins/kaltura/images/kaltura.gif
./reference/library/src/webapp/editor/FCKeditor/editor/plugins/kaltura/kaltura.gif
./reference/library/target/library-2.8-SNAPSHOT/editor/ckeditor/plugins/kaltura/images/kaltura.gif
./reference/library/target/library-2.8-SNAPSHOT/editor/FCKeditor/editor/plugins/kaltura/kaltura.gif
./kaltura/ckeditor/kaltura/images/kaltura.gif
./kaltura/fckeditor/kaltura/kaltura.gif

Please advise me how I can see kaltura icon and where I should change...

Sanghyun