[Building Sakai] kaltura icon in ckeditor

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 10:23:21 PST 2013

I did what I've told to do, but still not find the kaltura icon.
However, I followed David's advise and found that all image files were
retrieved from library/editor/FCKeditor/editor/skins/default/images/......
not ckeditor...
So my question is:
do I need to use CKEditor in order to use kaltura?

Sanghyun