[Building Sakai] Sign-up tool

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:39:01 PST 2013

No, I fail to find the feature we are looking for.
I think we are not on the same page and my description for our request
might not be clear to you. Please see my first email for the example

The feature we want is that keeping the previous student's appointment
records after modifying the time range. Both versions have the modifying
time range feature, but both don't have keeping the previous appointment
records after modifying the time range. We want to change our time range,
not to change the previous appointment records... Does it make sense to you?

I would like to know whether you have our requested feature in other signup
version. I already try sign-up 1.7.0, sign-up 1.0,  and signup-1.0.1_2-8-x/.
None of them has our requested feature.

Thank you in advance.

Sanghyun