[Building Sakai] ERROR in Mneme installation

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Mar 5 08:25:42 PST 2013

Hi Samuel - you should update that file to use sakai.kernel.version 1.1.14 (the latest for 2.7), and then do a full clean build of Sakai, and deploy it to a clean tomcat (your existing tomcat will have older versions of the kernel deployed).
	<sakai.kernel.version>1.1.14</sakai.kernel.version>

- Beth