[Building Sakai] Indie versions in Release documentation

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Mon Mar 4 11:46:27 PST 2013

I would do both. A reformatted listing for quick reference, and a link back to
the XML file so it is clear where these are set.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building
Western University
(519) 661-2111 x80513
plukasew at uwo.ca

On February 28, 2013 09:57:02 AM Neal Caidin wrote:

[dev and qa lists]

Hey all,

I added links to the XML file (pom) which contains the version information of
the Indies that goes with the release.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes#SakaiCLE29releasenotes-
IndieVersions

Is this useful or unnecessary?  Should it be more explicit (easy enough to
copy/paste reformat the Indie versions directly into the release notes).

Thanks for the feedback.

As I write this, I'm kind of thinking I should copy/paste and reformat,
because it could help for folks who might be slightly uncomfortable with
reading XML?

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator