[Building Sakai] Video/audio calls on sakai chat portal

Alex Balleste alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Mon Mar 4 09:27:37 PST 2013

Yes, it works over NAT. You can provide an array of stun/turn server to
solve this problem. Stun and turn servers are used by the ICE framework
to face up with NAT and other network walls.  ICE is the responsible to
connect the peers. The first it tries is to connect them directly using
UDP, if it's not possible then it relies on stun servers to make
possible the connection through NAT. In that demo we used one of the
Google public stun servers, but you would be able to use any kind of
stun server (I never tried).

Al 04/03/13 17:08, En/na Adrian Fish ha escrit: