[Building Sakai] Video/audio calls on sakai chat portal

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Mon Mar 4 05:19:30 PST 2013

Hi all,
Juanjo Meroño (from University of Murcia) and me want to enable video
and audio capabilities to the current portal-chat. We took a look to
WebRTC and believe that it's a nice technology to avoid flash and java
applets. We developed some code to try it and this solution could work.
You can watch a video and read more information about this initial
experiment at:
http://aballeste.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-conference-on-sakai-portal.html

What do you think about this feature? Could it be interesting to have
it? Please, feel free to comment whatever you think about this experiment.

Bye!

Alex.

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130