[Building Sakai] Samigo feature query

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Jun 26 10:01:55 PDT 2013

There is a feature in Samigo that you could use called Minimum Score:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-948  It was never put into Samigo
trunk, but we are running it in 2.8.x and 2.9.x.

Looking at the code, there used to be an option to give File Uploads a
minimum score for uploading a file, but it was commented out:

<!-- 1.2 Min POINTS
Ths is commented out since it doesn't make sense to have a min value
for a question that doesn't automatically calculate a score

My guess is it could easily be uncommented out.

-Bryan