[Building Sakai] Same sakai from several Domains

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:59:30 PDT 2013

Hi!

I'd like to make my sakai accesible from several domains.

www.mydomain.com
www.mydomain.es
www.mydomain2.com
www.mydomain2.es

All of them pointing to the same sakai and I want users to view it on the
browser address always. So redirect is not a solution.

Of course it's not too complex to define some simple rules in the Apache to
make all these domains to point to my sakai,

but... I don't want to have problems with resource paths and I'm not sure
how to fill some sakai properties:

 serverUrl

The full service URL for this installation of Sakai

serverName

The server name for this installation of Sakai (this should match the value
for serverUrl).

Before start testing by myself and surely lose a lot of time ...
has someone configured sakai with more than one domain?

I'd like to view how you have the apache configuration file and the sakai
properties one.

Thanks to all!

Saludos

Diego