[Building Sakai] Trunk broken: search unit tests

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Jun 19 10:18:21 PDT 2013

yeah, I'll address this.  Its actually an intermittent thing, it
happens something and sometimes it doesn't it has to do with the fact
that mockito doesn't like to test stuff that's multithreaded, I just
haven't have time yet to figure out a way around that.
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **