[Building Sakai] Sakai Google Integration

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Tue Jun 18 14:39:01 PDT 2013

Hi
  I tried  to follow the  instructions on configuring the OAuth provider
for google, I do see a tool to add in Admin workspace. However the tool
is not appearing in side/tool panel. I hope you can see what may be
missing or where the error could be. I am trying to find a way to enter
good oauth  configuration information secret etc.
Thanks, Mustansar

-- Mustansar Mehmood
  Educational System Developer& Integrator
  Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119 Houston Texas 77005
Phone:(713)348-2523 Fax :(713)348 6099
  I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you
looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated. --
Poul Anderson