[Building Sakai] Need an example school

Zach A. Thomas zach.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:10:25 PDT 2013

The number of concurrent users you can manage per-node will depend on your hardware, but a reasonable off-the-shelf server will handle in the high hundreds.

If you'll have thousands of concurrent users, then you'll need a substantial cluster. The larger institutions running Sakai exceed 10,000 concurrent.

There is a wealth of real-world production deployment information in JIRA, using this query:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PROD

Zach