[Building Sakai] Releasing vs 2.9.2 master: gpg-plugin

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Jun 18 06:55:10 PDT 2013

It's from the oss-parent which is a parent of both the 2.9+ kernel and
master (so everything 2.9+)
.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/sonatype/oss/oss-parent/7/oss-parent-7.pom

One of the maven central sync requirements is that:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

   - All project artifacts are signed using GPG, and the public key is
   distributed to *hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net/*. For more information,
   please refer to How To Generate PGP Signatures With
Maven<https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/How+To+Generate+PGP+Signatures+With+Maven>

I guess if you didn't want to release to maven central it there you can
disable this plugin or branch master and get rid of the parent.