[Building Sakai] Hep with git <-> svn connection

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Jun 13 14:10:01 PDT 2013

Hi - I am starting to get a few collaborators outside Sakai interested in working on and submitting patches to the LTI unit tests in Sakai:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai-api-test

Most people would prefer to work with me (i.e. checkout, send patches etc) using github.

So what I would like to do is set up a two-way path from our svn to github for this little part of our repo.

The connection can be quite manual and I doubt I will get a patch more often than once every few months - so manual commands to synchronize are totally fine.

Any suggestions / help?

/Chuck