[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.1 and IE8

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:59:32 PDT 2013

We discovered 3 weeks ago that all of our residential and library computer clusters were rendering all sites matching https://*.stanford.edu in compatibility  mode and thus would make our 2.9 upgrade (live this Monday!) look horrible. Our campus admins are going to roll out a fix tonight so ie8 looks like ie8. You can check this by going to Tools>Developer tools and see if the document mode is ie7.

Best,
Keli