[Building Sakai] New University with Sakai

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jun 13 08:15:56 PDT 2013

Hi Diego,

That is great news! Thank you for sharing with the Community. Welcome to the UJED !!!

I have extra appreciation for announcing in this way because I would like to know when we have new members of the Community. :-)

Would it be an imposition to ask either yourself or someone from UJED to fill out a production record  in Jira? http://bit.ly/YnJ98P  Or I can fill this out if information is provided to me.

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator