[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] How to Run/Install Tomcat as a Service for Sakai 2.9.1 Demo?

Viviana Hidalgo vivihodal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:38:03 PDT 2013

Hi Aaron!, Hi guys!

The O.S is Windows Web Server 2008 R2 SP1.

After I start tomcat (on the command promt %CATALINA_HOME%\bin\startup) and
make sure Sakai is running on the server and that also when entering
http://serverip:8080/portal on a client pc it works; then, I just log out
from the server; after Iogging out, I try to enter again from a client pc
to http://serverip:8080/portal and it doesn't work anymore....is there any
additional step I should take into account before logging out?

Pdta:I'm sending again this message since the previous one was not received
by the Sakai-Dev list..I was not suscribed.

*
Saludos,

Viviana Hidalgo Quintero.*
*Gracias.*