[Building Sakai] Missing keys in Profile2 when using ETS

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Jun 12 03:55:06 PDT 2013

Hi everybody.

We are testing email notifications of different events in Profile2 1.5.2
over Sakai 2.9.2.

The templates wallPostMyWallNew and profileChangeNotification have one
missing key each and ETS throws exceptions in Tomcat's log about them:

2013-06-12 12:21:18,735 ERROR Thread-18 freemarker.runtime - Template
processing error: "Expression wallLink is undefined on line 4, column 3
in profile2.wallPostMyWallNew."
(...)
2013-06-12 12:25:01,263 ERROR Thread-19 freemarker.runtime - Template
processing error: "Expression toolName is undefined on line 8, column
112 in profile2.profileChangeNotification."

I have tracked the keys and values that
org.sakaiproject.profile2.logic.SakaiProxyImpl is sending in
replacementValues to this method:

template =
emailTemplateService.getRenderedTemplateForUser(emailTemplateKey,
user.getReference(), replacementValues);

-If I publish something in my wall (wallEventNew template) these keys
and values are sent:

KEY = senderDisplayName
KEY = wallLink
KEY = localSakaiName
KEY = senderWallLink
KEY = toolName
KEY = localSakaiUrl
VALUE = Daniel Merino
VALUE =
http://localhost:8082/direct/my/wall/6c5413a0-33fa-4073-8427-88ccfbc65ff4
VALUE = UPNA CSIE Pruebas 2.9.2-all
VALUE =
http://localhost:8082/direct/my/wall/ba2e3a00-420c-4cc0-ba29-0b2ff797a674
VALUE = Profile
VALUE = http://localhost:8082/portal

-But if I publish something in other user's wall (wallPostMyWallNew
template), Profile2 sends these other items:

KEY = senderDisplayName
KEY = localSakaiName
KEY = toolName
KEY = localSakaiUrl
KEY = profileLink
VALUE = Daniel Merino
VALUE = UPNA CSIE Pruebas 2.9.2-all
VALUE = Perfil
VALUE = http://csie-server.unavarra.es:8082/portal
VALUE =
http://csie-server.unavarra.es:8082/direct/my/wall/6c5413a0-33fa-4073-8427-88ccfbc65ff4

So we have that wallLink key is sent in one template and is not sent in
the other.

I haven't found any related JIRA and I don't know if I should create one
as it seems a local issue of us. Please, could you help me?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.