[Building Sakai] Roster data via REST?

Poindexter, David Ray davpoind at iupui.edu
Fri Jun 7 09:44:33 PDT 2013

I'm pretty sure there isn't a way (and if there is there shouldn't be), to query sited (something unique) by name (not actually unique) and return only one unique result.

I may be misunderstanding the relationship, but I don't think that entityTitle is a unique ID in the model. You could get back one or many results.
--
David Poindexter
Systems Analyst