[Building Sakai] sakai-dev Digest, Vol 52, Issue 5

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Jun 6 21:18:58 PDT 2013

Sam (& Steve!),
Thanks.

Ah, searching for Keitai I see lots of stuff - need to explore more.
And I did find the REST URLS on the JIRA SAK below - thanks!!

They require a course ID - given a program dealing with the human-readable course names, is there some REST-full way to get the course ID to make these calls? I.e. to lookup course names?