[Building Sakai] News Tool

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 02:00:50 PDT 2013

When I test via normal http, I can subscribe. I used the news tool on the
QA servers, http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/portal and the feed showed
without a problem.

I will see if it's possible to get the feed to be on http.

What did you use to test on the iPad Steve? I would like to also test.

Cheers,
Nguni

Nguni Phakela