[Building Sakai] Questions

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Sat Jun 1 08:00:02 PDT 2013

the sakai source tree does not include the independentally released
tools.  The all tree includes the "indies".  I'd recommend using the
all.

Re: sitestats.  There is a collector thread that reads the event table
and populates the tables.

Read more about the configuration options here:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT/Configuration+Options

do you have the sitestats event aggregator job running? check the scheduler.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 4:49 AM, saravana b <saravanabhava2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. what is the difference between sakai 2.9.x and sakai 2.9.x all in sakai
> source code?
> 2. how to generate reports or view reports of course in sakai? please
> clarify bcz there is a option called statistics.....but it is not generating
> desired output results......
>
> So, please reply to this mail ASAP

John Bush
602-490-0470