[Building Sakai] google doc

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:50:33 PDT 2013

Please reply to the below question

I am having a difficulty to integrate Google with Sakai using rsmart code.

My question is what i am supposed to see when you click the below urls
after you provided consumer key and secrete into OAuth Providers tool

Access Token Url: https://www.google.com/accounts/OAuthGetAccessToken
Request Token Url: https://www.google.com/accounts/OAuthGetRequestToken
User Authorization Url: https://www.google.com/accounts/OAuthAuthorizeToken

The first two shows "HTTP 400 Bad Request" and the third one shows "Invalid
Token"

I also keep getting  "Unhandled Google Docs Error: An unexpected exception
occurred while communicating with Google Docs. This operation cannot be
completed" when I (either admin or gmail account user) click "Link to
Google Document" of the resource tool.
Although I added some log4j fields for google doc, it is silent....