[Building Sakai] New Feature: Assignment Peer Review SAK-23812

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Jul 30 12:04:02 PDT 2013

I have completed a new feature sponsored by NYU to allow Peer Reviews in
the Assignments tool and I'd like to get this code into trunk.  I've talked
with Zhen and she will be out on vacation for the next two weeks so she
said to go to the list.  I've linked the documentation [1] and screen casts
[2][3] as well as the Jira [4].  It's currently setup as a property feature
(off by default), but I'd prefer no property mainly because properties tend
to stay off and not get tested properly (not a deal breaker for me).  A
patch for 2.10 (4.0? 10.0?) and 2.9.x is attached to the jira.  Derek
Ramsey has spent a lot of time QA'ing this feature.

I'm looking for a vote at a minimum and if someone wants to review the
patch, that'd be swell.

+1 from me :)

Thanks,
Bryan