[Building Sakai] samigo-app

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jul 29 08:20:58 PDT 2013

According to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-14898, Samigo hasn't
worked Standalone in over 5 years since Sakai 2.5.

The parent references Sakai master, Sakai services (edu-services) and
kernel. I think you'd have to do a good amount of work to have it running
without at least a minimal set of Sakai core services because of all the
integration with other tools it supports in the latest versions.