[Building Sakai] Report containing ammount of time Instructor was online

Gabriel Slomka gabriel.slomka at puc-campinas.edu.br
Mon Jul 29 07:01:09 PDT 2013

Hello there.

This is somehow a simple question but im not sure if it hás a simple
solution. I wish to know IF its possible to know how much time na Instructor
got online. I belive this could be done theorically in two ways : One way is
reading directly some data from MySQL to conclude the time online, other to
make a plugin/tool that does this.

  Does anyone knows the Best aproach for this ? Could i use any session
tables to obtain a kind of precise time the user was online ?

Thanks alot for any help, and thanks for the attention !

Best regards, Gabriel