[Building Sakai] Abundance of pom.xml files in 2.9

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:21:43 PDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I proposed that we end the binaries and move back to full source.
Discussion on the TCC list has stalled however so I'll reignite it. Then
there will just be one way, the source. Of course there are many approaches
to using the source (full msub copy, vendor drops, maven overlay, etc)

cheers,
Steve

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Michael Osterman <ostermmg.sakai at gmail.com