[Building Sakai] add a new tool into the selected sites

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:49:57 PDT 2013

The general rule of thumb is that you don't add stuff to the database directly, ever.

The web service you want is
addToolAndPageToSite
It may be in trunk only, so just lift that whole method from SakaiScript.jws and add it to your own version.

Checkout the links Sam posted, there are examples there on how to do things as well as links to scripts you can use to batch this up, ie via perl.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPad