[Building Sakai] add a new tool into the selected sites

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:58:03 PDT 2013

Hello All,

We plan to update Sakai 2.8 with some new tools this Fall, which make us
really excited. However, we are facing one problem. Our Fall course sites
have been already populated based on our scheduled timeline. We consist of
several small liberal colleges and some of schools want to add new tools
into Fall course sites, but some of them don't. I knew I can use
!site.helper for all sites, but I don't know how I can add these new tools
into only the selected course sites. Please advise me and thank you.