[Building Sakai] Who is managing Sakai Contrib tools SVN repository

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Mon Jul 15 09:24:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this?  We need to add one developer into our Sign-up tool project, who will have the commit permission into the Sakai Sign-up tool SVN source code repository.

Many thanks in advance.

Peter Liu

Senior Developer
The Center for Media and Instructional Innovation
Shared Solutions ITS
Yale University
25 Science Park, 6FL
New Haven, CT  06510
Office: 203-432-7867

NOTE: Yale ITS will NEVER request passwords or other personal information via email. Messages requesting such information are fraudulent and should be deleted.