[Building Sakai] tool version mismatch problem

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 17:19:44 PDT 2013

Hello Steve,

Our production only has binary code, and suppose I change the
master/pom.xml and core-deploy/pom.xml for deleting all polls stuff and
rebuilding a new source code, I usually move new polls tar files and jars
files into the dev instance to production. However, in this case, the
master and core-deploy are also changed. Is there anyway I can move certain
war or jar files only (rather than all sakai binary codes) into the
production in order to reflect my changes?