[Building Sakai] Profile2 Roster Pictures

Chris Ribble cribble at uwindsor.ca
Wed Jul 3 07:54:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I can't seem to get the roster tool to show user uploaded profile
pictures. I have the profile.manager.integration.bean set to the profile2
bean. If the user has not yet set a picture the default blue background
silouette picture does display in roster. But, as soon as a user uploads a
profile picture it switches to "No Picture is Available". I've also looked
at the privacy settings for some of these users and made my test account
have wide open privacy settings, but it still doesn't display the picture.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris

Chris Ribble