[Building Sakai] Clog tool version for Sakai 2.9.1

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 00:02:32 PDT 2013

Steve, you've just tagged 0.9.4, right?

Marco, sorry for not getting back earlier. My day job at the moment does
not involve a lot of Sakai so I have to wait 'til I'm at home to do Sakai
stuff. Steve's done the business with a 0.9.4 tag so I'd just do some
testing on that. As he says, make sure you clear out all the old jars so
you don't get dll hell.

Cheers,
Adrian.