[Building Sakai] jforum and Sakai 2.9

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:58:17 PDT 2013

Did you happen to encounter a 'Toolbar set "JforumDefault" doesn't exist'
issue? I'm getting that message whenever I log in as admin and try to
create a post. I've applied the instructions in the readme.txt, modifying
config.js, to no avail. I even tried the instructions from JForum 2.9.11,
modifying ckeditor.launch.js. No luck there either. Stranger still, the
editor works fine for users who log in via CAS, even when neither of the
above changes were applied.

Josh