[Building Sakai] Problems making grades visible in Gradebook

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Tue Jul 2 13:32:50 PDT 2013

Hi, George:

If you are running 2.9, I do believe lack of "ExternalAssignmentProvider"
impl is the cause of the problem. JForum, same as Test Center, are contrib
tools from etudes, and neither implements ExternalAssignmentProvider API.
We have patched Test Center locally in
UMICH-766<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/UMICH-766>
.

Since people are actively working on
SAK-23733<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23733> to
make ExternalAssignmentProvider impl backward compatible, I would suggest
to wait for SAK-23733 patch, instead of writing an impl of
ExternalAssignmentProvider in JForum.

Thanks,

- Zhen