[Building Sakai] Forums Open and Close Dates

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Jul 1 06:11:28 PDT 2013

There was a conversation about this on Jun 14.
http://old.nabble.com/-Building-Sakai--Fwd%3A-availability-setting-on-forums-problem-td35619384.html

Essentially, you should change the interval to a smaller time frame:

jobscheduler.invocation.interval

here is a quick note about it:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+Properties+Reference+-+J