[Building Sakai] issue with grade book, lessons, asssignment/samigo

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jul 1 00:59:38 PDT 2013

Hi. There is a proposal of José Mariano Luján about this topic in
LSNBLDR-141 comments.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-141?focusedCommentId=178549&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-178549

+1 to give users the choice about if Lessons groups should be visible or
not.

Thanks.
Best regards.