[Building Sakai] Modify sakai user entity (sakai.kernel-1.2.8)

Alvaro Navarro Iborra alvaro.navarro at diagroup.com
Thu Jan 31 08:54:53 PST 2013

Thank you very much for the information. I'm considering use this option
but I would like
to know if I will can do other requirements requested.

For example, it's needed in the sakai-user-tool to modify the vm templates
(chef_users_list.vm,
chef_users_create.vm, chef_users_edit.vm, chef_users_view.vm).

In users list page the new field must be added to the table and the filter
must be extended
adding a new field for filtering by nif (fiscal id).

Also, in the edit and create user page the new filed should have a
validation.

Is it possible to do all this thing using the User's ResourceProperties
(SAKAI_USER_PROPERTY)?

"Mark J. Norton" <markjnorton at earthlink.net>
Enviado por: sakai-dev-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org
31/01/2013 16:50

Para
sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
cc

Asunto
Re: [Building Sakai] Modify sakai user entity (sakai.kernel-1.2.8)

I agree.  Changing the database table definitions is strongly
discouraged.  It would screw up all sorts of things.

- Mark