[Building Sakai] Trying to add google-docs

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu Jan 31 05:15:15 PST 2013

Hi, I'm trying to use the rsmart's google-docs tool with sakai2.9. I
could deploy all the artifacts described on the installation
instructions to tomcat and set up the oauth provider,  but I got an
error when I tried to access to DOCS from resources tool, after granting
permissions.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet.copyOf([Ljava/lang/Object;)Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableSet;
     at
com.google.gdata.wireformats.AltFormat$Builder.setAcceptableTypes(AltFormat.java:399)
     at
com.google.gdata.wireformats.AltFormat$Builder.setAcceptableXmlTypes(AltFormat.java:387)

I had to get the following pieces of code to  deploy with 2.9-SNAPSHOT from:

svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/longsight/rsmart/oauth-trunk
svn co
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/longsight/rsmart/google-content-trunk
svn co
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/longsight/rsmart-certification/branches/2.9.x/rsmart-util/
svn co
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/longsight/rsmart-certification/branches/2.9.x/rsmart-common

I also ensured to have into shared/lib:

gdata-client-1.0.jar
gdata-core-1.0.jar
gdata-docs-3.0.jar
gdata-media-1.0.jar
gdata-spreadsheet-3.0.jar

Any idea? Did anybody experimented this error?

Thanks in advance

Àlex

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130