[Building Sakai] Workspace not found: getting Site Not found

Alexandre Ballesté alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
Thu Jan 31 00:30:32 PST 2013

Some time ago we had a problem with some users that didn't see their own
workspaces. That users had a double account with the same eid, one in DB
and the other in LDAP. In the SAKAI_USER_ID_MAP they had 2 rows for each
eid with a different userId. You could take a look if it happens to you.

Alex

Alexandre Ballesté Crevillén  alexandre.balleste at udl.cat
University of Lleida
Information and Communication Systems Service
Analyst / Programmer
Twitter: @sinmsinm

Tlf: +34 973 702148
Fax: +34 973 702130