[Building Sakai] Elastic Search (SRCH-111)

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Tue Jan 29 07:55:23 PST 2013

Right, I think in such a case what we now would be slightly deficient
for that.  Its certainly possible to run embedded nodes as clients
only.  I did add this ticket, SRCH-114, to capture this idea.  But I
think there is a little more to it than just that, the indexing
workers live in Sakai.  If you turn this on with only one node, you
will get a failure when the indexing kicks off.  I might try running
ES standalone in this configuration and see what happens, it might
just work as is, but I imagine there is probably work to do to support
this configuration.

--
John Bush
602-490-0470