[Building Sakai] combining courses in Sakai 2.7

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:26:39 PST 2013

Thank you for your clarification. I have another question...

I have two feeder site ids: CX_mtg_68003 and CX_mtg_68004

when I concatenate these two feeder site ids (CX_mtg_68003+CX_mtg_68004)
into Provider Id of the newly created ubersite id in the Realms, it gives
me the below error

[image: Inline image 1]

We feed our SIS information into Sakai thru our own script and our SIS is
not integrated with Sakai roster. Is that the reason I got this error?

When I search CX_mtg_68003, which is one of our feeder site id from admin <
Reaml, Realm loads this site id....

Sanghyun