[Building Sakai] combining courses in Sakai 2.7

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:56:18 PST 2013

Hello Sam,

Great, so let me make sure I'm understanding correctly--

Suppose, I have a ubersite request for siteid A and B

Are you saying the Provider ID under !site.template.course should be A+B?

If I'm understanding that right, I have had dozens of ubersite creation
request at the beginning of the semester everyday until even one month
before the semester ends.
I don't think I can create a new provider id everytime I receive the
ubersite creation request.

Am I missing something....

Sanghyun