[Building Sakai] break a rich text editor when you change sakai common and search version

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:53:30 PST 2013

Thank you for your reply, Steve.

I compared both versions (one for the unaffected version and one for the
patch-applied version) and both browser consoles do not show any
difference. I also cleared my browser's history and no difference.

As long as msgcntr pom changes ( the different version sakai common and
search), the rich text editor is disappeared
Once I revert their versions back, the rich text editor is back again.

Any clue?

Sanghyun