[Building Sakai] Prevent 'group provider' enrollments from being deleted?

D. Stuart Freeman stuart.freeman at et.gatech.edu
Fri Jan 25 09:54:40 PST 2013

Sorry, I missed your original message about this. The behavior in our 2.5
was a custom patch as the feature didn't exist in mainline Sakai CLE
until I think the 2.6 release. When I upgraded our codebase to 2.8 I
threw out our patches and just used the now built in functionality. FWIW
the way I solved the issue in 2.5 was the same as what you've done in 2.8
(commenting out the rendering of the UI elements).