[Building Sakai] Elastic Search (SRCH-111)

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 05:39:57 PST 2013

Has this been discussed before?

I mentioned to the list ages ago that we have reimplemented search using SOLR and nobody mentioned this elastic search work. We have been asked to contribute our SOLR work to 2.10 (by Chuck) - so I think we should have a discussion as to how our implementation and this Elastic search work should together.

adam