[Building Sakai] Not limited joiner roles in site creation

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Jan 24 04:22:57 PST 2013

Answering myself, this can be disabled configuring the property in
sakai.properties with any value that is NOT a permission. I.e:

siteinfo.prohibited_permission_for_joiner_role=false

though IMHO an empty value in this property should not take site.upd as
prohibited permission by default.

Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Si Noé hubiera sido realmente sabio, hubiera liquidado a aquellas dos
moscas. (Helen Castle)