[Building Sakai] 2.9.0 DB Conversion, MySQL script error

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:45:26 PST 2013

Thank-you for the information, Mark.  Our 'lower_case_table_names' is currently set to 0.  I'll ask our DBA about this.

BTW, we are running MySQL 5.5.24, and 'SHOW lower_case_table_names;'  threw a syntax error, so to see this variable setting I found I could use:
    show variables;

Thanks again,
Cynthia