[Building Sakai] combining courses in Sakai 2.7

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:21:26 PST 2013

Hello Hannah,

I've seen your inquiry regarding combining courses in Sakai 2.7 marked on
Jul, 2011
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-user/2011-July/002147.html

I am wondering whether you've resolved this issue, because we Claremont are
having the same problem and we manually create a ubersite and run the
script in order to feed the student info into the newly create ubersite
from our SIS.
I really want to do this procedure automatically. I've tried to use *Import
from Site* or *Duplicate Site* from SITE INFO, but with no success.

Can you or anybody throw some light onto how can I combine the sites and
feed the most up-to-dated student info into the newly created site?

Thank you in advance.

Sanghyun