[Building Sakai] Samigo settings on published assessment

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 22 16:44:31 PST 2013

So these are the two queries you run?

update SAM_PUBLISHEDEVALUATION_T S set anonymousgrading = 2 where
assessmentid = :published_assessment_id
update sam_publishedmetadata_t set entry = 'true' where assessmentid =
:published_assessment_id and label = "testeeIdentity_isInstructorEditable"

And you have double check the :published_assessment_id is correct.

I really don't know what goes wrong. Which Samigo version do you use? Do
you see the student's identity in Submission Status page?

Thanks,
Karen